Thursday, June 30, 2011

Just Do It



I truly admire those girls with personal characters and courage to acheive what they want in life. I am wondering whether I could do something like them or not, be it studying in some foreign country or living all by themselves in unfamiliar city. Hey, life is not easy okay.
Well, maybe you might say something like that's part and parcel of life. I agree that but it seems like you need to convince yourself that I am leaving my home sweet home, I am going abroad, I am doing this because this is what I should face being a young adult. I think that's not going to be easy for everyone. Some of the girls would be crying all the way when they leave their hometown, some of them need huge sum of allowances every month. But some of them would lift up their heads and proud to tell you that I do not need my parents to provide me anymore bacause I am a GROWN UP. Some of them take up part time jobs out there and provide themselves.
I truly truly admire them. Let them be my role model and I shall follow their beaten paths...

No comments: