Sunday, August 1, 2010

Colour

This morning I woke up at 8am to do revision
So I started doing add maths until noon

At noon
my aunt and her family visited us
My cousins were all present because they came back from hostel
My cousin were getting more and more handsome
Far more handsome than when I last saw him
Maybe people will grow more handsome when they studied university

We ate lunch together at Nyonya Treat
Wow the food is really delicious
I love the otak and ayam pongteh
Wow awesome!!

Later we when to booktalk because they got some discounts and offers
but actually I din't saw anything suitable for the AJK gift
And so I went to Jusco

Finally
I bought something that I liked it and is in our budget
So I immediately asked the promoter to take 37 of them for me
Hehehehe
I won't tell you what i bought
But you can choose the colour
Just simply leave your message at the cbox
BLUE RED GREEN BLACK ORANGE and WHITE

Lastly tomorrow is the test
I don't think I will do well
But bless me......

No comments: