Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Oweee.........................


Okay, Lets talk about this
Today i had physics paper
Unluckily I think I will not do well AGAIN
Why I seems to have resistant on physics
It seems like the question is easy but I cannot answer the question
I tried my best to understand what the question wants
But really sorry i dun understand
8 marks gone!!

This afternoon I went to 'pepsi' to have lunch
I spent 20 minutes eating and 1 hour talking
I had too much time but no place to go
Then I walked back to the tuition centre
You know what I saw
The whole street is empty
What I mean is the shop all closed today
And it turns out to be no electric current

We suffered almost 2 hours there even when there is electric current
because the electric supply is not enough
We can only studied under weak fan without light......

No comments: