Monday, July 26, 2010

Blacky Monday

This morning I wore PJ shirt to school.
The weather is very cold as it is raining heavily.
Imagine what happened, Zhu Wen told me today no need to wear PJshirt.
So I had to changed back my uniform. Ugghh......

During the assembly, I heard the most absurd thing a principal can say.
She said she hoped that all the students can wore tudung just as Malay's did
but it cannot be like that......
Isn't it absurd and hillarious, how can a principal talked without respecting other races.
They often said 1Malaysia 1Malaysia but deep inside their mindset they discriminated us.

I don't know what happened between me and Min Zhe.
I felt that he was giving me a cold shoulder today
Don't know what had happened to him
I had think about anything that might made him angry but there was none.
I suddenly had a feeling of losing another friend
Actually we don't really know each other well
It's just that when you think you can start to make new friends and trust somebody
then the person suddenly treated you as a stranger.

It is bitter and awful makes me feel depressed
I had such feeling before which I don't want to encounter it again.

Hopefully maybe tomorrow he will be back to normal again......
Please I just don't wanna lose a friend like him
Not anymore

No comments: