Friday, July 23, 2010

Freaking Friday


This morning Pn Lim discussed the gift for Jamuan Pengawas with me.
Before this I don't know that managing those things could be troublesome.
But it turn out to be really troublesome.

Here the list of gift:
1.Doorgift for those who attend: teachers, sponsors, administration people and the prefects.
2. Gifts for AJK morning and afternoon session: Haven't sort out, but maybe will buy CD pouch
3. Gifts for head prefect and assistant: Water bottle, pencil case or......
4. Wrapers and ribbons

This afernoon went shopping with my mother.
Bought one of those gift and do some survey.
But most of the time we are shopping for bags and clothes.
Lastly, we bought Big Apples home.
My favorite apple and walnut chocolate 1.

Working on with Confessions of Shopaholic and Exams syllabus
p.s. Of course half dreaming half studying, O God save me!!

No comments: