Wednesday, July 28, 2010

No OFFENCE


This morning I had Physics.
I put in all my efforts and attention to what the teacher is teaching.
The exams is just around the corner and I still left my brain blank.
Ya and Physics is quite interesting.
Atmospheric pressure and mercury those thing are making me quite mad.


During lunch, me and Esther had lunch with two so-called St John's Maniac.
Hahaha, quite surprise alright.
I have 1 conclusion today: never eat fried prawn noodles again.
Because I don't like to eat my meal without a single vege.
Met a so-call RAIN by Yoke teng guy at Bagan.
So people, try and guess who it is?


Recently I am on diet =='
What causes me to on diet is Professor Tang's theory.
If your BMI is normal so that means 10 years later you become OVERWEIGHT!!
So you must try to lose weight until it reaches underweight ......


No comments: