Monday, March 21, 2011

ADMIT IT

Recently I love to write my post in Chinese because it is easier to express my feelings. But today I am posting in english again.
Today is just a normal Monday, nothing special. The first monday after our one week holiday.

I saw something different today.
I don't know why some of the people just won't admit that they are wrong or they are sorry. Is that so difficult to admit that you are wrong and you should apologise and learn from your mistake? Okay, just don't bother about apologising. Just remain silence, but why won't you learn from your mistake and try to correct it? We always have a choice, I am sure. If you don't grab the opportunity for yourself, do you think others will grab it for you? And do you think you should blame others for not giving you a chance?

Maybe you don't understand reality. This is reality, I can tell you the truth. I am kind enough to tolerate you in such a way that I have never done it before. If you cannot stand me, then fine leave it. Some people always think that they are great and they are more talented. In fact they are just nothing. Learn to be humble and you will improve more. This is what I learn for 17 years.

No comments: